Monday, April 26, 2010

Criminal Minded Different Perspective

Papa

Man, my grandson kills my other grandson. They used to be real homies too. Since they was in diapers, they been laughin' and messin' around forever. My chest hurts a lot of the time, my back is gettin' worse, and I got a lot of shit to deal with, takin' care of my wife, my kids, and my grandkids. I cant do nothing about my grandkids cause you know them youngsters always goin' 'round sayin' shit like "I already know that Papa! You just tellin' me old news!" or "Why do I gotta know this? It ain't worth anythin'!" My grandson, Lamine, man he had a good thing goin' on. He had a beautiful wife, a good job, and a huge house. He supported the whole family. Until he fucked up. In order for him to get his career, he had to pay for it with drug money he got from dealin' in the streets. And the people he worked with and knew in the streets, came back to bite his ass good. The news kept callin' him a former drug leader, an accomplice in a murder and all that bullshit. And ya'll know in the music business, yo' publicity means everythang. Eventually, all that stress got to his head and he couldnt think no more. His career went down the drain, he married some other bitch and cheated on him, and he can't even see his baby boy no more. How did I raise kids and grandkids so fucked up? One of my daughters is workin' her ass off day and night just to get money for food and rent and to support her grandson who is now dead cause of Lamine. My other daughter is becomin' a slut and even kicked Lamine out for helping her out. My son has been livin' with us for 40 years and he aint ever worked in his life. Man, I just gotta hold on until the sun comes back shinin' on my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment