Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Respond to Reading: Criminal Minded

Question: What do you like and dislike about the book so far and why?

Personally, I like how they put us into the mind of the children and how is switches points of views and perspectives every now and then, so we know what the characters are thinking about the current situation. I think it spices things up a bit and makes it more interesting. I don't like how Lamine is money crazed and I dont like how Curtis shot someone. They should still have enough common sense to get legit money and I obviously don't agree with what they chose to do. Although I don't agree with their decisions, I have to admit that their decisions make the story what it is, and I wouldnt change one thing about it so far. I think Lamine will end up dead or in prison, but there is a small chance he'll be sucessful, and Olivia will end up pregnant or being abused for playing men like she does.

No comments:

Post a Comment