Friday, April 16, 2010

Criminal Minded Freewrite

Man, my life be outta wack now. In the beginning, I was strugglin' but now I'm just fucked. My moms died from AIDs and I never got to know her, I shot my own cousin who used to be a brother to me, my lil' sister got fucked and had a kid with some drug dealer that I used to work with, and my epic directin' career is falling through the cracks. My grandpa died and my family ain't got much love for me after I killed my cousin. My wife was cheatin' on me with some punk and turns out she was a hoe. Man.. How did I fuck up so bad? I was on fuckin' cloud 9 with my directing career. Alright, now that I reminisced on good times, let me tell you how shit's going on now. My directing company is falling outta wack, and I'm trying hard as hell to keep it up, but them media hoes is always talkin' shit about me and bad publicity means bad business. My wife took custody over my son with some bullshit accusations and now I can only see little Jordan on weekends, granted I have the damn time, what with all the work I have to do. My first true love, Lucky, is datin' some rapper, and that shit infuriates a nigga. I've been trying to get her back, but all the conversations are awkward and very short, since the dude got Lucky on a leash. Man, sometimes I just wanna blast that nigga. I still feel bad about killin' my cousin, Curtis, and his moms, my aunt, ain't talkin' to me cause I took her baby from her. Grandma still gots love for me, but I can tell shes just fakin' trying to be happy. Her husband died, her daughter died, and her grandson got killed. Damn, grandma is one tough lady. My lil' sister, Olivia, is takin' care of her daughter, Adiva, while Zion is trying to quit the crack game. The more he tries to stop that shit, it seems like the more he gets dragged in. I warned my lil' sister about him, but she's infatuated with his ass. I'm slowly turning into an alcoholic cause of all the stress of my work and family and shit. Things can't get any worse than this. I pray that God will hear me and help me get back on my feet, but I ain't sure if he's listenin' to me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment